Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Wednesday 22 October 2014

General Update!

As most of you know, I'm studying my third year at the moment doing fashion design and I'm trying my hardest not to panic about the mountain of work i have! staying stress free... or trying!

Here's what i've been doing today... 
Working on my 1st design for my Final Major Project...



I then came back after Manufacturing to this... 


Books and research for Dissertation!!!
Kill me now, please!?

But then i had this... 
Yummy!


And then i saw this that i took the other night at Hull fair, it was such a fun night! and what a pretty sky it is!!



Just thought it was something that should be shared :-)

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment