Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Friday 26 July 2013

Some of my favourite shorts!

Some more summer styles that Inspire me! Different shorts and different prints, etc!


Ripped / Jaggered Shorts!
LA COOL & CHIC
blue floral jeans £14.99 new look
// floral shorts
Floral Prints and Materials!

Moto pink crochet hotpants -  £35.00 - Topshop
Nude-forever-21-shoes-tawny-jessica-simpson-bag-periwinkle-high-waisted-thri
.casual.chic
vintage high waisted hotpants - £28 -Topshop

Moto high waisted denim shorts - £28.00 - Topshop
summer style
I like the rough cut look where you can see the pockets!

Dream
Parisian light blue faded Aztec print shorts £11.00!! New look
ShopbopGypsy1


Moto daisy ripped Hotpants - £13.99 -  Topshop
Moto high Waisted spot Hotpants - £30.00 - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment