Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Wednesday 24 July 2013

My Story...


I've always been a vain creature! I don't know why, because on most days i look in the mirror and i think 'sweet  Jesus' -  i suppose we all think that though, right? While other's... they might think you look great!  Don't get me wrong, we all have our good and bad days!

I've always been told that i'm very photogenic! Ever since i was young, I've helped my sister and other  friends with their projects by modelling! I've always helped out when it's come to stuff like that. I've helped out at the College fashion shows by agreeing to do some catwalk modelling... next to professional models too! I have to admit, the pressure was unreal. I can't imagine what it's like at a real professional  fashion show!!
 
 This is me modelling for my collection - Punk and Disorderly!




Bits and bobs from walking the catwalk!
 
Being a model, was what i always wanted to be when i was growing up! My mum bought me and my sister one of those photo-shoot  packages! I LOVE IT! I feel very vain saying this, but the photographers said i had the face for it!
 

 Since then, i was sure that's what i wanted to do, my mum supported me all the way! I got accepted by a modelling agency... i received a letter  through the post with details and got very excited until i saw that we had to pay so much to build a portfolio! But mum was willing to pay! she wanted this more than me i think! My cousin, being a professional model, said i shouldn't pay any agency! After this,  i didn't know what to do. I eventually got really busy with college and work, that i gave up!

Unfortunately, i lost my mum just over a year ago, My aunt (Mums sister & my cousins mum) is always saying i should get into commercial modelling... and i know my mum always wanted me too because deep now she knew i did too! My dad never shuts up about it either!

My Cousin is a big inspiration to me!  She does all sorts of modelling! she's out there and  She's amazing!

People say, if you want something, you can do it! You just have to go the right way about it and think positive!

But I'm not sure where to start!

If you think you can help me or give me any advice, please get in touch!

darylivyana@outlook.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment