Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Monday 22 July 2013

Mastering your closet!

Im one of those typical females, I have a wardrobe full of clothes and I never know what to wear and forever complaining that I need to go shopping! I always have the problem of not having enough space for my clothes though! You walk into my room, there will be a pile of clothes folded up on the chair, and some in the corner! Half of them i don't even wear. I'm one of those who wear's a dress once or twice and will never wear again!

I once got a book for Christmas 'Lauren Conrad - Style' I love it! It's really helpful, some time's if i didn't know what to wear, I'd go get my book to see if i could come up with something! Although we all have our own style, it's important to have the 'essentials' in your wardrobe! Safe to say, i probably have most of the essentials that Lauren Conrad suggests! 'must haves'!

So I'm going to share with you what i think are the 'must haves'! I have created some images, all clothing from H&M (One of my favourite shops!)


Simple basics. MUST HAVES!
  •  Black Heels
  • Dolly Shoes
  • Trainers/Pumps
  • Leggings
 
 
 
A little black dress! It's perfect when you don't know what to wear. You can style a dress up with pretty much anything! Style it up with a denim jacket, and some wedges for a casual look? Glam it up with some beautiful heels? Wear with a simple cardigan and some cute dolly shoes, for that formal, but not over the top look! perfect for the office!




 
                       
 
Skinny Jeans and Leggings! I don't know one person who doesn't own a pair of jeans or leggings! I only own 2 pairs of jeans myself, but im more of a leggings type of girl, i have loads! Jeans and leggings go with everything!! You can keep it casual,  with some trainers and a t-shirt or make it look cute with dolly shoes and a pretty top! Wear them with some heels and a fancy top! I like to roll mine up at the bottoms!
 
 
 

 
A blazer! It can pull any outfit together!
 

 
Vest Tops!  They go with everything! and are definitely a must have! i don't know how i could live without them! There's so many way's to wear them!
 


 

 
 
 
So when im not out and about, i like to be comfortable, if im not wearing leggings, vests tops, it has to be a joggers, shorts, a hoody or oversized jumper!
 

 
A pair of  Denim Shorts!
 
 
Maxi Dress - Sometimes, i like to make my maxi dress look casual by wearing a thin vest top over the top! I've even started wearing mine with sneakers!
 


 
So this is some of the stuff I can't live without! Next up, I'll be doing a blog on some must have styles!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment