Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Sunday 14 July 2013

My top simple Hairstyle Inspirations and Tips

I always used to get bored with my hair, I never used to look after it though. I used to dye and straighten it all the time. It got to the point, were I had to have it all cut off - terrifying!
 
I quite liked, my hair short... it was cute and brilliant for summer! Except... I couldn't do much with it! If you've read my previous blog about being underweight, as you can imagine, I was unhealthy and my hair didn't grow a lot! However, that changed! After id got myself back on track, I did some research into looking after your hair. And my hair was growing faster than ever. It's now quite long (longer at the back), thick and curly, but looks natural and I wouldn't change it!
 
August 2011 - Naturally Curly / June 2013 - Naturally Curly
 
  • I stopped straightening it every day - I left it naturally curly most of time, which actually looked cute!
  • I hardly ever used the hair dryer, I'd leave my hair to dry naturally, so I wasn't using heat.
  • I know this sounds really stupid, but I used a shampoo and conditioner called 'Fast' or 'Mane and Tail' which is actually known as a horse product, but is really good for human hair as it has no harsh chemicals in it. It made my hair feel beautiful.
  • I started taking multivitamins!
  • I ate foods with protein sources, like eggs, beans, nuts, yogurt and cheese. Other foods too, such as whole-grain cereals, dark green vegetables, banana's, etc.
  • Believe it or not, Brushing your hair too much can be bad, as it can full strands out of the roots, so I brushed it sometimes just once a day, or twice.
  • I tied my hair up loosely, tying hair up tightly, can break or damage strands.
 
So here's some Hairstyles, that I love! As you can tell, most of the them are curly, big and messy, but that's what I love. easy and simple... but  looks lush!
braids & waves hair styles
Cute headbands! Gives the hippy sort of look!
 
Think i want my hair dip dyed...
Loving the dip-dye look with curly hair.
Hippie Masa | Boyofbows Weblog
 
Loving the cute little braids and the pull backs!
Dianna Agron
short but adorable!
braids
I love braids, or strands pulled around the sides, or plaits across the front! Something I like to do with my hair often!
 
 
 
Hair <3
highlights and different tones!
princess hair
I love full fringes!!! I had one myself, but because I have a 'cow lick' my fringe never sit's straight, it takes a lot to maintain.
braids & waves hair styles
 
   This is how long I want to grow my hair - I love it!
wavy brown hairBeautiful curly hair
 




No comments:

Post a Comment