Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Sunday 19 October 2014

Treat myself... again.

I always seem to be treating myself. I just do not know when to stop. Someone needs to take my card away from me.

Before i decided i was going to come home with an Apple Mac, i'd previously made a purchase on beauty bay! Oops. It was totally worth it though. I've previously been watching Zoella's youtube blog and got very inspired after watching one of her make up tutorials! So i decided i needed to make some purchases...

Here's what i got...



Luxe Cream Lipstick Venus Phase - £7.50
Brow Box Brown Sugar - £19.00
Eye Shadow Trio Goddess £13.00
Premier SPF20 Mineral Foundation 04 Apricot - FREEBIE (for spending so much)

The eyeshadow is the BEST. I bought it mainly for the gold, it brings out the blue in my eyes! Secondly, the Lipstick.... i LOVE the colour!!




After treating myself to some make-up and then a iMac unexpectedly... I bought myself some hair curler's as i've never had any before. (I always used my mums!) I only bought some cheap ones as i thought i should probably start being more careful with my money.... :-) yeah.
Really Impressed and adore my cute little curls!!! If i do say so myself :-)

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment