Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Thursday 23 October 2014

Alphah

When i bought my beauty products from Beautybay.com last week, i received a little goody! It's by far the best little goody i've ever received! :-)


ALPHAH 'BALANCING MOISTURISER AND GENTLE EXFOLIANT'

It's only  a sample, but i love it. Im seriously considering buying it. I put it on every morning and evening before bed. It makes my skin feel and look so soft an subtle! It has a very strong smell, similar to airwaves (chewing gum) but at the same time it feels and smells like you're but Vicks onto your face, so it's important that you don't put it near your eyes! That's a big no no.

Has anyone else ever used this product or any others that would be recommended?

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment