Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Saturday 4 October 2014

The Spiced Pear - Hepworth

Recently, it was my dad’s birthday. Where we went for a lovely stroll along with my brothers, nephew and the dogs some where near the peak district in which we saw some incredible sights. Anyhow, after the walk we got a bit peckish  and driving around without directions we came across this little lovely restaurant called ‘The Spiced Pear’

We had no idea what kind of place this was, but I loved it before I’d even walked through the door! Walking down from the car park, it felt as though I was walking down a secret path with fairy lights and beautiful greenery!




As I walked through the doors, feeling out of place in my walking boots, straight away I knew this was going to be ‘posh’ as I walked into a cocktail bar but continuing through to another room, I walked into a tea room and fell in love straight away. Greeted by a big smile and a warm welcome we all sat down at a table. Looking around, I saw tea cups and teapots everywhere! I almost felt like I was in an Alice in wonderland film, but it was so cosy with a fireplace and book shelves at the far end of the room. I was really impressed.
(This is my lush hot chocolate, my dad and brother along with the cutest pot of tomato ketchup!)

With it being early on in the day and being typically English, we all chose to have a cooked breakfast! And I chose to have a hot chocolate! WOW! I have never seen anyone put so much effort into a drink! I had it topped with cream, hundreds of marshmallows which were then caramelised with chocolate sprinkle, well… I was beyond impressed! (I keep trying to do it at home ever since but I just don’t have that magic touch!)

Along came our breakfast and I have never tasted anything so good!!! You could tell straight away that ‘The Spiced Pear’ only believe in FRESH food, Fresh is an understatement, it tasted so good!! I didn't want to leave. 

I could happily go on and on!

But please take a moment to go on their website and have a look at their menu’s and the images and their Facebook page, some of the images are incredible! 



I will be definitely going back!

Dee xox



No comments:

Post a Comment