Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Friday 10 October 2014

Graze - The new snack!

Last year, my friend gave me a FRIEND code, so i could receive my first GRAZE box for free! I find it quite exciting, receiving these little boxes of healthy treats, not knowing what your going to receive each time!


Once you've signed up, you can go onto the Graze website and choose what you like, dislike, love or want to bin! (so they never send it out again - after all you are paying for this service, It's only £3.99 a month!) If you really like the sound of something, you can choose 'Send Soon' option! and you can choose how often you would like your boxes! It's quite clever in my opinion!

They're perfect to put into pack lunches, whether it's yours or your kids, they have different options - from savoury to sweet! Or just to snack on when your feeling peckish and want to be healthy! 




FOR YOUR 1ST, 5TH AND 10TH BOX FREE! USE CODE 'DARYLR6FB'

Feel free to comment on visit the GRAZE website for more infomation.

Dee xox






No comments:

Post a Comment