Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Friday 31 October 2014

My week!

After going to London, i jumped on a train and travelled further down south to Plymouth to visit my sister and beautiful baby nephew. The further i got away from home in Yorkshire, i didn't want to go back! ;-)



We took the dogs out for a walk and as we approached the top of a hill, i saw this amazing view of the clouds down low! it was a pretty sight surrounded by autumn colours, which i love! (As you will be able to tell, if you have read my previous blogs!)


We had pancakes/waffles with bacon and maple syrup for breakfast!!! It's the BEST! Totally need to find me a waffle machine!! 


This morning (back up in Yorkshire) me and my dad took our dog 'Molly' out for a walk down this path by a church in Wentworth! So pretty and quiet! I love it :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment