Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! 

So, for halloween i didn't do a great deal, tonight on halloween i've been sat at my brothers watching films such as Splash (i was named after Daryl Hannah... the mermaid!) Maleficent with Angelina Joelie, which was a really good film too!  whilst sat with his lovely fiancé feeling her stomach whilst my baby niece was kicking away! It was incredible! 

We had a halloween party last Friday at our Student bar at High melton university centre in which i dressed up as a... Murdered cheer leader? Not looking very dead, i know!

In all fairness though, both of my Aunts and my sister thought i had been attacked as it looks like I'm crying... which i was! My make up was running into in my eye and making it water, so i took a picture to get a real effect! ;-) My auntie said it looks like an Ad for being abused! 






No comments:

Post a Comment