Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Saturday 4 October 2014

Converse (more shoes!)


I went to Schuh a day or two ago to buy some new squeaky clean converse! As mine are past their sell by dates now :-( I'm definitely a converse girl rather than a vans girl. There's just so many too chose from though, don't you agree? 

I didn't want the plain white ones because everyone buys them, they're the most popular. However at the same time, they do go with everything and look really good! I bought some tribal ones, they really caught my eye! they had pretty pink flowers on them! I'm not really all that girly though if I have to be honest but they were different and ... Quirky! :-) that's a word I love! 

Check them out!



And I bought the White ones too! Oops! Best of both worlds! :-) 

I will wear both of them though, they're super comfortable and I wear them with anything from jeans to dresses! I love a good maxi dress and a denim jacket with my converse! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment