Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Friday 26 December 2014

Santa Came...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I realised it has been too long since i wrote my last blog! So here i am :-)

Firstly, I hope you've all had a really lovely Christmas! A white Christmas at that, a day late for us but snow is really pretty! Although, im not looking forward to driving to work...

This year, i got truly spoilt by my friends, i love them all to pieces! So i thought i would share with you some of the lovely gifts i received :-)

I spent my Christmas relaxing watching Christmas films as you do. With my beautiful foot spa ;-) Although, i put in too much bath cream so i had constant overflowing bubbles! (by accident) Which i had to do something about before dad saw! Oopsie! Afterwards, i used Soap and Glory Heel Genius foot cream, which made my feet feel baby smooth! ;-) I love it! Huge thanks to my lovely friend, Stefi, you are a doll :-)




I received these top two super duper pretty bracelets! L O V E them!!! 

Thanks Jo! ;-)


I'm not sure if someone is trying to tell me something but i seemed to have received quite a lot of smellys! :-P But i don't care, because i love smellys! I have dedicated a whole shelf in my wardrobe for all my bath and shower creams, face creams, etc, etc, etc!! Lush, i love! the only problem i have, dad knocked our bath out and replaced it with a shower... Looks like i'll be paying visits to my brothers to use his bath as i love a good bath bomb! ;-)  Here, i received some body and butter creams, soap and glory! Can't be unhappy with that can you really?


I adore snow fairy! Just saying...


I received this lovely leather handbag from my brother and his beautiful fiancĂ©e! It's my favourite! Feels so nice and really nice quality inside and out! 
Thankyou!


 And while I'm at it, i thought i would share with you, what i usually carry around with me in my handbag! Starting with a bit of make up, obviously. Concealer and  my Katie and Maybelline Lipstick are a must! I wear red for days when im making a real effort and my soft light brown for every day use! You don't know who you may see when you nip out! ;-)  Secondly i have my very horrible hairy barrel brush!! It's horrendous but good and handy for a bit of 'Oomf' to your hair! Carmex... my lips are terrible for being chapped, so its a must that i carry this around! I have my new perfume that dad bought me, bless his cotton socks! ;-) Britney Spears, best of both! Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy! It smells so Lush. Phone Charger.... i'm always on my phone so the battery doesn't last long and it makes you a hero for if one of your friends needs to borrow it! ;-) And last but not least, obviously my lovely brown leopard print leather purse from Barcelona! minus the money.. :-/



So here are some of my favourite goodies! I feel super duper lucky and really loved! 
Thankyou to all my beautiful friends!

Hope you all had a fab Christmas!

Dee!

xox











No comments:

Post a Comment