Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Wednesday 23 July 2014

My work, My style, What I love, What I don't and What inspires me! Can you help me?

So, not only do i have my blog site, but i have my Facebook page where i have albums full of work, designs and art - good and bad! as im practicing hoping to get better at painting and illustrating in general.



I almost have 200 likes on my page... So so close!! I've figured, i need more connections with Artists and Designers, maybe someone who can look at my work and give me some advice or help me in any way possible!

So by writing this, im really hoping people will like my page Ivyana and possibly share it, to hopefully achieve more likes along with more support!!

Pretty please with sugar on top? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment