Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Monday 21 July 2014

It's going to be one HARD year!

OK, so i finally made it into my third year at University - Yay!! It's about time really, as i put myself behind two years, Oops! But taking a year out was the best decision i ever made, because i wouldn't be as happy and determined as i am now!

Everyday without a doubt, i sit here and think about all the work i have to, but then again i instantly turn that horrible scary thought into a positive, because ITS MY LAST YEAR! I mean, i only have to do this for one more year, i've been doing this for the past 6 years! it's felt like my entire life, so... what's one more year of working stupidly hard, being stressed and doing all nighters going to do? (Hopefully, get me a damn good grade and a degree so i can get an awesome job in the fashion industry!!) After that, that's when my life really begins, the world is going to be my oyster! That's what scares me! But for now, i need to decide on what im going to do for my dissertation! I haven't even started it yet and im already hating the word! I have a few idea's for inspiration however if anyone has any tips on how to get started or what helped you decide on what to write about, then any advice would be much appreciated!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment