Featured post

My story and The Secret

It's taking a lot of courage for me to write this post as it's very personal but i feel like it's an experience i'd like to ...

Thursday 11 July 2013

My Pinterest Addiction.

I used to really get upset with myself when i struggled to find inspiration for a project at College or University, But then Pinterest came into my life!
 

On pinterest, i found so much to do! It's basically a Social Networking site, similar to Blogging! I spend hours on it, just looking at images and idea's. It really is fantabidozie!



This is my main page, where i find new things to inspire me, These are images people have 'pinned' to their boards. If i like something, i normally tend to 're-pin' it onto one of my 'boards' so i can look back at it but to also show my friends what i've found.

This is my 'Boards'(theme/group) page. Full of my different interests, from fashion, food, to things like architecture, etc! These are where all my images are, some that i've added myself, some that i've 're-pinned' from what other's have pinned. It's all just about sharing inspiration and inspiring others!


I find myself on this website for hours, really is a good cure for boredom! There is many things to look at, if it's not in the mains list, your more than likely that you'll find it if you put some key words in the search box.

So yes, im totally addicted, I'ts constantly giving me new idea's... being a fashion design student, i can get a lot of idea's from the images i come across, including sketchbook inspiration to go with it! 



I CAN'T STRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!

FOllOW ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment